Revocation right for consumers
(A consumer is any natural person who enters into a transaction for purposes which can be mainly attributed to either their commercial or independent professional activity.)
Right of withdrawal
Right of withdrawal
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within fourteen days without the need to state any reason.
The revocation period is fourteen days from the day
- on which you or a third party other than the carrier and designated by you took possession of the goods, provided that you purchased one or more goods as part of a einheithave placed an order and this einheitis or will be delivered, or
- on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, took possession of the last goods, if you bought several goods in one einheithave placed an order and these are delivered separately, or
- where you or a third party named by you, other than the carrier, has or has taken possession of the last partial consignment or piece, provided that you have ordered a product that is delivered in multiple consignments or pieces, or
- where you or a third party named by you, other than the carrier, has or has taken possession of the first good, provided that you have a contract for the regular delivery of goods for a fixed period of time.
To exercise your right, you have to (OZM gGmbH, c/o Böhm Mosch Partnerschaft von Rechtsanwälten mbB, Neuer Wall 9, 20354 Hamburg, DE, Germany, telephone number: 04050719508, e-mail address: email@example.com) by means of a clear statement (e.g. a letter sent by post , e-mail) about your decision to withdraw from this contract. You can use the attached sample revocation form for this, but this is not mandatory.
In order to comply with the withdrawal period, it is sufficient that you send the notification of the exercise of the right of withdrawal before the expiry of the withdrawal period.
Consequences of withdrawal
If you withdraw from this contract, we will reimburse all payments we have received from you, including the costs of supply (with the exception of the additional costs arising from the fact that you have chosen a type of delivery other than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us), and repay immediately latest within fourteen days from the date on which the notification has been received about your cancellation of this contract with us. For this repayment, we use the same method of payment that you used in the original transaction, unless you explicitly agreed otherwise; in any case you will be charged fees for this repayment.
We may refuse to refund until we have received the goods or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is earlier.
You have the goods immediately and in any event not later than fourteen days from the date on which you inform us of the cancellation of this contract OZM gGmbH, Spaldingstr. 140, 20097 Hamburg, Germany to be returned or handed over. The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the period of fourteen days has expired.
You bear the direct costs of returning the goods. The costs are estimated at a maximum of around € 0,00.
You are only liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
Refund Request Form Template
(If you want to revoke the contract, please fill out this form and send it back.)
OZM gGmbH, c/o Böhm Mosch Partnerschaft von Rechtsanwälten mbB, Neuer Wall 9, 20354 Hamburg, DE, Germany, telephone number: 04050719508, email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- I/we (*) hereby withdraw from the contract concluded by me/us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*)/the provision of the following service (*)
- Ordered on (*)/received on (*)
- Name of the customer(s)
- Address of the customer(s)
- Signature of the customer(s) (only in the case of a notification on paper)
(*) Delete where not applicable.